Do you want gorgeous images of your newborn like the ones above?
Can't you hear your friends & family "oooo-ing" and "aahh-ing" over your baby's photos?
We started photographing newborns several years ago, starting with our oldest son. My wife and I knew just how quickly those first days would pass us by and we wanted to document every little wrinkle and the pure innocence of our sweet baby.
If you're like us and most parents, the memories of those tiny details and first moment with your baby will quickly fade. Having your newborn's portraits to look back on will bring you back to this special time again and again.
Don't let these very precious moments slip by you. Give us a call today and we'll chat more about creating beautiful images like those above for you and your family.
Did you know, there are upwards of 200 newborn photographers in the Austin area? That number is staggering! It's hard not to be overwhelmed with so many choices.
Eternal Forms Photography was recently recognized as one of the Top 20 newborn photographers in Austin because we deliver consistently gorgeous images for our clients.
But more than that, here's how we stand out from the crowd:
1. Digital files are important to you, which is why we include high-resolution digital image files with print release in all standard sessions.
2. You are social and love sharing online with family and friends. We include a complimentary web-resolution image file for every high-resolution image, which is perfect for sharing on Facebook or wherever you are! Get ready for those "Likes" to start rolling in!
3. You value tangible, printed photographs. Each standard session includes 5x7" prints of your digital image files. We take it a step further and custom design a Keepsake box to hold them! Sounds good, yes?!
4. You want your images to look their best. We do, too. We've have spent hundreds of hours learning Photoshop and Lightroom and professionally retouch every image. We have the education, skill and individual attention to detail that makes our work stand out above the rest.
5. Every session is custom designed around you, your style, your nursery decor and colors, and will incorporate props that you find particularly meaningful. Why let a photographer take a cookie cutter approach to your unique family's photos?
We prefer to customize each session to each of our unique clients and little bundles of joy. We'll work with you to create classic images you are sure to love! Having done newborn photography for several years now, we have a few tips to ensure you have a wonderful experience having your newborn photos taken:
1. Schedule well before your due date. You don't want to spend the last few weeks of your pregnancy worrying about who you'll hire for your baby's photos while you're trying to get everything else ready for baby to arrive. It will get hectic: plan early!
2. Don't wait too long to have your photos taken. Most newborn poses you've likely seen require a very sleepy and flexible baby. Because of this, we shoot newborn sessions up to two weeks of age.
3. Find the right photographer. Find a photographer who you feel comfortable with! You are going to entrust your precious baby to his or her care, so be sure you spend some time getting to know them before booking. We offer a free "meet and greet" consultation when you're ready to speak with us about your baby's photos!
4. Incorporate meaningful props and fabrics. We've found that clients love their photos THAT much more when something meaningful from their lives is incorporated into the images in some way. Whether it's wedding bands, a favorite baby blanket from your youth or a special toy or prop you'd like to see, we encourage our clients to personalize their session as much as they want!
5. Insist on safety. Hand-in-hand with finding a photographer you trust, make sure you understand the risks involved with newborn photography and insist on a photographer who considers safety their number one concern. We utilize composite images when needed so as not to strain baby or put her in situations where she could be hurt. We also always shoot as a husband and wife team. My wife is the spotter and I remain behind the camera. That way, someone always has their hand on baby or is within inches.
We're also just a click or call away! (512) 433-6823 or use our Contact form